The Embassy of the Republic of Botswana in Berlin invites applications from qualifying candidates for the position of a HOUSEKEEPER AT THE OFFICIAL RESIDENCE
The main purpose of the job is to provide high standard of hygiene and cleanliness at the Ambassador’s Residence as well as among others to prepare meals as necessary.
• Preparing meals and purchasing food for the Ambassador as required;
• Planning and preparing meals for official and unofficial events in consultation with the Ambassador.
• Managing and ensuring proper safety and sanitation in the kitchen.
• Cleaning of the Residence.
• Assists with preparations during official functions.
• Monitors and informs of any maintenance issues within the Official Residence.
• Minimum of High School Certificate
• A valid residence and work permit in Germany
• Fluent in written and spoken German and English
• Familiarity with serving in a Diplomatic Mission or Residence will be an added advantage.
• Pleasant and friendly manner, professional attitude
• Knowledge of basic cleaning chemicals and supplies
• Reliable, responsible and focused on details
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask
• Competitive Salary
• Employer Social Security Contribution
• 24 leave days per annum
Applications and Resumes with certified copies of certificates and references must be submitted by the 20 May 2020 to;
Embassy of the Republic of Botswana
10785 Berlin, Germany
Or email: email@example.com