FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The visitor should not have visited Botswana in the recent months and exhausted the international 90 days visitation period (The 90 days is counted from the first entry into Botswana)
The work permit is issued by the department of Labour and Social Security.
Applications for work and residence permits are submitted at any District/Regional Labour and Immigration offices across the country.
b) How much is the cost of each or both application?
The application fees are as follows:
– Work permit is P1500 / €150
– Residence permit P1500 / €150
– Exemption Certificate (work) P1500 / €150
– Exemption Certificate (residence) P1500 / €150
– Appeal for work and residence permit P500 each / €50